Have you all been cooking more at home during this time? How about cooking for your dear furry friends? In our first issue of AWW, we have 2 recipes, Madeleine for our furry friends and Quiche for humans! Have a great time at home cooking up some delicious food for your best buddy:
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C. Brush the madeleine pan with olive oil.
2. Peel and cut the pumpkin into wedges, place the pumpkin and broccoli florets in a steamer basket, steam for about 10 minutes.
3. Transfer the pumpkin in a bowl and mash with a fork.
4. Add the minced chicken breast and water to the mashed pumpkin, mix well to combine, set a side.
5. Beat eggs with an electric mixer on high speed until mixture has thickened and turned a very pale yellow. Add the pumpkin chicken mixture and broccoli florets over the egg mixture and mix until incorporated.
6. Spoon the batter into the madeleine pan, bake for 20 minutes. Transfer the pan to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
To find out more about Stephanie Shum please visit the artist's IG account | @_atelierlapin_