Magical, mystical and brushes of vivid water colour, Eunsil Chun's illustrations are fantasies drawn into reality. We had a short interview with Eunsil and some exclusive photos of her drawing environment! Check out the following blog post for more:
1. Where do you like to draw?
2. Do you still remember your first work? What did you start drawing?
I don't remember my first work, but when I started painting, I seemed to draw a lot of scenes with cats.
3. What do you think about the style of depicting animals?
Cute and lovely beings
4. Could you kindly explain the message behind the work?
Finding little cuteness and being happy
5. What is your beloved project / product / book / tv show / movie with animal theme?
I have a goat animal model, which I love very much.
To know more about Eunsil Chun, please visit: